Marketing Focussed SEO Training
It’s one thing to have a beautiful new website designed. It’s another to make sure your target audience can actually find it. So if you’re not happy with your current search engine rankings, or you’re considering briefing a web developer, make sure you first understand how SEO actually works.
Search Engine Optimisation 101
SEO is an important tool in the digital marketers’ toolbox. This workshop is ideal for business owners, marketing managers – and non-technical people who don’t want to be bamboozled with jargon.
In a half-day SEO training workshops you’ll learn:
- how to rank higher on Google
- why you may not be ranking well right now
- why keyword research is critical and how to do it
- how many people (really) search for your business services or products
- how competitive your industry and selected keywords are
- where to put those keywords – and why?
- what technical questions to ask your web developer
- why it’s worth consulting a marketer or SEO specialist before hiring a designer and developer
- how to build links to your website
- the most common SEO mistakes and how to avoid them.
You’ll leave the workshop with a list of action items ready to implement straight away – making an immediate and significant improvement to your search rankings.
Book your workshop
Contact us to book your workshop.